Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

3.30.2010

Happy 10th Birthday Major!!!

Wednesday March 24th Major turned double digits!!! We had Chick-fil-A sandwiches, chips, fruit, cake, and banana pudding!!! We played pin the tail on the donkey (everyone played!), had a pinata, and played Farkle!!! Billy won pin the tail on the donkey and Becky won Farkle!!! It was a great party!

Major is such a blessing to our family. I can not imagine life without him. As with all of my children, he is a miracle. I say this because I was told I wouldn't be able to have children when I was sixteen. My pregnancy with him was stressful and we prayed constantly for his life. At 25 weeks gestation we were told he had hole in his heart. But God had His hand on him in my womb and closed that hole a week before he was born!!! Then when he was born, thankfully by c-section, the cord was wrapped around his neck and he was a little blue and needed oxygen. Again, God had His hand on him and he was perfectly fine! Throughout his life Major has brought us so many laughs and smiles!! I'm so thankful that God allowed me to be his mother and gave him to our family!!!

Happy Birthday Major!! We love you very much!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment