Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

8.18.2014

God's Provision!!


ALL praise, glory, and honor shall go to The Lord Jesus, the One True Most High God!!! Monday of last week we received a call from Bethany telling us that a gentleman had donated $10,000 to our adoption!! We were absolutely blown away!! Then Friday we received another call telling us that this donor had spoken with someone else about our adoption. This person matched the first donor's donation of $10,000!!! We knew that God called us to adoption. We also knew that it would only be through His provision that we would financially be able to do adopt though. We had no idea however, that this would be the way He would provide!! Out of the 13 years we have wanted to adopt, we always desired that our adoption would bring God glory. This is a work that only He could do! Two strangers that have heard of our need and have so generously given. That is the Holy Spirit's doing. Our family has been so excited this week to know that we are one step closer of adding another person to our family! 

Even last night, Tucker and I (Dana) were talking and he was saying how he can't wait to get to move to the next step so we can get "our" new child. I also had someone come up to me at church last night hugging me and expressing her excitement over the donation because Ellie had shared in her college class! It always makes me smile and tear up when my children express their desire for this adoption and to call this new child "ours". They don't refer to this as something that mom and dad are doing. They refer to the adoption as something "we" are doing! That is just another way that the Lord blesses my soul! One thing is for sure... This child will be loved by his siblings!! 

Needless to say, we are ecstatic!! We are so grateful for these two donors! I know that they were vessels that the Lord used in our lives. They have forever changed our lives out of their obedience to Him! I am not sure that we will ever be able to fully express our gratitude to them! But, most importantly, we thank the Lord Jesus! He has truly been our Jehovah Jireh! He has done "far more abundantly anything we could ask or think"!! (Eph 3:20) 

No comments:

Post a Comment