Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

8.10.2013

Happy Birthday Ellie!!

Well, I am sure that everyone thought We had forgotten about the blog!! We are back!! :)

This month, specifically this past week, we were able to celebrate Ellie's birthday! She turned 20 years old!!! I can not even believe that she is 20!! Where in the world has the time gone?? It is hard to believe that our little girl is no longer a little girl! But, this year the celebration was a little more special. We feel so blessed to have her here with us. We know that we came extremely close to losing her and that it is only by God's grace that she is alive! Her life was a gift to us 20 years ago, and her life was a gift to us September 26, 2012. As believing parents, we understand that she, as with all of our children, is not ours. She is God's and He allowed us to have her longer, thankfully! We are so excited to see what all God does in and through Ellie!  

Happy Birthday!! We are SO thankful that God gave us YOU!!



























1 comment: